ANNOUNCEMENTS and DISCUSSING

ARK - Blockchains Interoperability with SmartBridge 🔹 ARK Core v2 Live 🔹
Bitcoin Forum
December 12, 2018, 11:09:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 [611]
  Print  
Author Topic: ARK - Blockchains Interoperability with SmartBridge 🔹 ARK Core v2 Live 🔹  (Read 704802 times)
RivAngE
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 350
Merit: 86


View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:05:48 PM
 #12201

I know mining is kinda dieing, but it'd be great if we any delegate could setup an autoexchange to ARK.
For example there is Zpool, Blazepool and Miningpoolhub which allow you to mine any profitable coin and get paid in BTC or your chosen altcoin.

Since ARK is not mineable, those pools don't support payments in ARK, they only pay people in what they mine.
But I think this would work great if done by a delegate and it'd help boost ARK's price since there'd be automatic buys from the market.

I believe that a delegate could share 75%-80% of their forging and with the rest 20% cover the transaction costs of the exchanges, the robot's cost and ofcourse keep a profit.

Thoughts?

1544656180
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1544656180

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1544656180
Reply with quote  #2

1544656180
Report to moderator
1544656180
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1544656180

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1544656180
Reply with quote  #2

1544656180
Report to moderator
PLAY NOW
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
1544656180
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1544656180

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1544656180
Reply with quote  #2

1544656180
Report to moderator
mandibleclaw
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 434
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.


View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:45:48 PM
 #12202

I know mining is kinda dieing, but it'd be great if we any delegate could setup an autoexchange to ARK.
For example there is Zpool, Blazepool and Miningpoolhub which allow you to mine any profitable coin and get paid in BTC or your chosen altcoin.

Since ARK is not mineable, those pools don't support payments in ARK, they only pay people in what they mine.
But I think this would work great if done by a delegate and it'd help boost ARK's price since there'd be automatic buys from the market.

I believe that a delegate could share 75%-80% of their forging and with the rest 20% cover the transaction costs of the exchanges, the robot's cost and ofcourse keep a profit.

Thoughts?

It would be a combination of smart contracts and ACES (in a decentralized and automated way) ? I guess it's doable since many brilliant minds work for Ark, it would be just long to deploy imo

RivAngE
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 350
Merit: 86


View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:44:08 PM
 #12203

I know mining is kinda dieing, but it'd be great if we any delegate could setup an autoexchange to ARK.
For example there is Zpool, Blazepool and Miningpoolhub which allow you to mine any profitable coin and get paid in BTC or your chosen altcoin.

Since ARK is not mineable, those pools don't support payments in ARK, they only pay people in what they mine.
But I think this would work great if done by a delegate and it'd help boost ARK's price since there'd be automatic buys from the market.

I believe that a delegate could share 75%-80% of their forging and with the rest 20% cover the transaction costs of the exchanges, the robot's cost and ofcourse keep a profit.

Thoughts?

It would be a combination of smart contracts and ACES (in a decentralized and automated way) ? I guess it's doable since many brilliant minds work for Ark, it would be just long to deploy imo

No need for smart contracts, pools do it with all other coins by just showing you the coins you've mined and their relative price to BTC (or you chosen altcoin). After the mined coins are confirmed, they send the coins to the market and when they are sold you get the BTC in for which your mined coins were sold (though ofcourse they steal you on that amount).

An ARK multi-pool would be similar, someone sets a pool which supports multiple algos and coins, they group the mined coins of multiple users together in order to reduce the fees and an they sell them in an exchange for ARK. Ofcourse this whole procedure must be automatic, but it's already working and I think the code used by zpool and the like is open source too; but not sure.

BoldNinja
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 502



View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:06:08 PM
 #12204

The ARK Team is proud to announce our newest family member, Sam Harper-Pittam (AKA Pieface). Sam will fill the role of Community Engagement Manager for the ARK Ecosystem and will be tasked with continuing to build on our relationship with the ARK community.

Read more : https://blog.ark.io/meet-sam-harper-pittam-arks-new-community-engagement-manager-5cb8d9403772








RivAngE
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 350
Merit: 86


View Profile
Today at 09:57:04 AM
 #12205

Welcome Sam!

So now your team is consisted of 23 members? You guys are growing fast!
I can imagine how proud I'll be if you end up amazon-like big in some years and I'll have been supporting you since 2017! Grin


By the way, a reminder that they have an open position for "Core / Back-End JavaScript Developer" too,
https://ark.io/jobs

Perunex
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 406
Merit: 109


GigTricks - World First Integrated Freelance


View Profile
Today at 02:14:12 PM
 #12206

All the new team members are very welcomed and much appreciated. I think that with your development speed and the market you are trying to bite, you will definitely need a bigger team.

Anyone has any idea why the coin price is dropping? Not that I care much, but it just seems weird that after such a massive milestone reach, the coin is dropping... Maybe because of the disappointment of what "fork" meant and consequently people are selling?

Bowtiesarecool
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 602
Merit: 268


Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies


View Profile
Today at 04:37:29 PM
 #12207

All the new team members are very welcomed and much appreciated. I think that with your development speed and the market you are trying to bite, you will definitely need a bigger team.

Anyone has any idea why the coin price is dropping? Not that I care much, but it just seems weird that after such a massive milestone reach, the coin is dropping... Maybe because of the disappointment of what "fork" meant and consequently people are selling?
General bear market is to blame. However, with crypto market in capitulation, any disappoint is certain to be blown out of proportion, hence the decline in price. It's a great time for those who've been waiting for perfect entry though. The recent hiring despite general layoffs in crypto shows that they are committed to the task at hand

.


.
.



▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
██████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
L B X.


■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
.


.
.


.
WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]
.


mandibleclaw
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 434
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.


View Profile
Today at 06:45:20 PM
 #12208

All the new team members are very welcomed and much appreciated. I think that with your development speed and the market you are trying to bite, you will definitely need a bigger team.

Anyone has any idea why the coin price is dropping? Not that I care much, but it just seems weird that after such a massive milestone reach, the coin is dropping... Maybe because of the disappointment of what "fork" meant and consequently people are selling?
General bear market is to blame. However, with crypto market in capitulation, any disappoint is certain to be blown out of proportion, hence the decline in price. It's a great time for those who've been waiting for perfect entry though. The recent hiring despite general layoffs in crypto shows that they are committed to the task at hand

of course they are, they just release the new Core version and there's a lot more to come, this is just the beginning, don't make the price for one token fool you

Pages: « 1 ... 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 [611]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!
WEBSITE

301 Moved Permanently

301 Moved Permanently


nginx/1.10.3 (Ubuntu)