I for myself enjoy the updates here, as I open this forum much more often than Peercoin's own forum. So @Sentinelrv, I hope you do not really have plans to cease posting updates at Bitcointalk.
I’m referring only to the website updates, where I will take a “when it’s finished” approach from now on. All other updates will continue as normal.
Also, I wouldn’t waste your time arguing. He’s still trying to argue for a miner tax when we’ve already explained the following points numerous times...
- A miner tax results in increased inflation of the supply due to the dynamic PoW block reward.
- The Peercoin Foundation already has enough money to do what it needs to do. More doesn’t help.
- A web team is already hired, however content can only be done by volunteers on the team with expertise.
- Proper marketing first needs something to market, such as the incomplete items mentioned by d5000.
- Being a “top paid developer” does not automatically make them an expert in Peercoin’s codebase.
- There is a very limited pool of developers with the necessary experience to choose from that can help.
It would be most helpful if he stops fighting with the team and accept the reality of the above points.