I am trying to sync the new wallet..and i only reach 1,5block/minute for the sync process with 10 connections- is this anyhow normal?
1. Back up or copy paste your wallet.dat somewhere in safe place. (if there's any coins in your wallet)
2. Delete everything except wallet.dat and conf file in teslacoin folder.
3. Download latest teslacoin wallet and start the wallet then close it.
4. Download latest bootstrap and unzip it. Copy paste the bootstrap files in teslacoin folder and replace them. Download bootstrap from here. https://mega.nz/#
5. Start the teslacoin wallet and unlock it. If there's no connection use this conf file. https://ufile.io/8buzr
6. Wait for few hours to sync. If you see coins are missing type this on console window: checkwallet
If it show misspent coins type: repairwallet
7. Make sure always make a at least two copy of wallet.dat before using new bootstrap and wallet.